We have an immediate opening for a full-time receptionist at our busy Ottawa office located on Carling Avenue. The preferred candidate will have three to five years in a similar positions.
The candidate must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of PCLaw is an asset.
There are a multitude of tasks that will be required, but the duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering and transferring calls
- Greeting and announcing clients
- Processing payments
- Filing and sending file reminders to lawyers
- Assisting law clerks/legal assistants with miscellaneous tasks
- Monitoring and distributing faxes and emails
- Scheduling, cleaning and stocking boardrooms
- Sending and receiving mail and couriers
- Entering file charges into PCLaw
- Performing conflict searches
- Organizing, cleaning and stocking the reception area
- Copying and scanning documents
Please email your resume to the attention of Mary Olfert at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only applicant selected for an interview will be contacted.