Harold R. McNeely
Counsel Group Lawyer
Harold has a diverse legal practice including estate law and wills, civil litigation, real estate and corporate/commercial law. He received his law degree in 1969 from the University of Ottawa and was called to the Ontario Bar in 1971. Harold is a Vice Chair of the Ontario Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Appeals Tribunal. He is fluent in both French and English. He is also a deputy judge for the Ontario Small Claims Court in Ottawa.
- University of Ottawa, B.A., 1966
- University of Ottawa, LL.B., 1969
- Association des Juristes d’Expression Francaise de l’Ontario
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- The County of Carleton Law Association